If you want a kettle with a stylish design, you may be interested in an Oxo Gooseneck Kettle review.
The brand is known for its quality and has a full money-back guarantee if you are unsatisfied with your purchase.
They’ve also launched an all-new electronic, adjustable temperature manual pour-over gooseneck kettle (whew!).
The product is called OXO Gooseneck Adjustable temperature Pour-Over kettle.
Let’s find out what it offers, and is it worth it?
Oxo definitely did their homework with this product! The Oxo Gooseneck Kettle comes with Adjustable Temperature, offers great functionality, and is sleek and stylish.
The Oxo Kettle offers users several user-friendly functions. One of the most important is the option to choose the temperature within the continuous range of 104o to 212o F.
It can also hold water temperature selected by the user for 30 minutes. However, this is a default feature as it does not include the automatic shut-off feature favored by many competitors.
Additionally, the reservoir comes with the ability to have a minimum and maximum water level indicator as well as an integrated timer.
OXO reduces the time for boiling to a breeze. The model can bring four cups of 57 degrees F water to 201 degrees F in just 4 minutes 3 seconds.
If you take the Kettle off and put it back on its base during the heating cycle, in less than 60 seconds, the Kettle will maintain the temperature you set up with the “keep warm” mode.
The pouring spout of the Kettle is basically “best in class”. You can achieve a great deal of precise control of the water flow.
You can get straight drops out of the gooseneck spout and an inclined pour to achieve more volume and higher velocity water flow.
This is a highly comfortable kettle that you can use. OXO prefers to use the term “balanced” in the marketing for the Kettle, and they’re right on.
The handle is incredibly comfortable and has the perfect heft and angles and a grippy feel that ensures easy handling and control.
The weight is typical for a pour-over electric kettle with an inbuilt heating element, which is impressive. Perfect for daily use as the oxo brew adjustable temperature allows you to hot water at your preferred temperature.
- This Kettle reaches boiling temperature quickly.
- The display is crisp and straightforward to understand,
- The large and durable temperature control knob inspires confidence in the build quality,
- The design is sleek and modern.
- Stainless steel, countertop, and comfortable handle as compared to other kettles.
- Set temperature and have pour control with these gooseneck kettles.
- The base displays the current water temperature even when the actual temperature goes up and down
- Make sure the built-in timer is running because only then the base displays the time.
How do you use an oxo brew pour over Kettle?
Follow the steps to learn how to use it
- Remove Kettle from the base and then remove the lid using the black knob. Fill Kettle with the desired amount of water. Be sure to fill the Kettle not more than the maximum fill line.
- Close the lid and place Kettle safely on base. Connect the power cord to 110V/120V outlet.
- When using it for the first time, press the OXO button to access the menu for the temperature unit. Turn the dial to select Fahrenheit (F) or Celsius (C). Press the OXO button once more to confirm your choice.
- Use the OXO button to open the menu for temperature control settings. Twist the dial to choose the temperature you want for your water. Click the OXO Button to confirm the selection. The water will be heated to the desired temperature.
- Once the water has reached the exact temperature, the Kettle will sound a beep, and the “keep-warm” function begins automatically and will keep the water hot for thirty minutes.
Note: To stop the process any time, you can hit the OXO button. If you remove the Kettle while heating water, bring the Kettle to its base within the first 60 seconds to resume the process, or else the boiling cycle will be canceled.
Though the Oxo is a good kettle I highly recommend you take a look at the Bonvita Gooseneck Kettle.
Comparing the 2 there’s not much difference between them but I think the Bonvita has a slightly more stylish design.