As a well-designed and affordable product, the Krups GX5000 coffee grinder was created with perfection in mind.
The Krups GX5000 Professional Electric Coffee Burr Grinder is a mouthful to say, but don't let its big name fool you.
The product is one of the best burr grinders out there. It is not only fast and efficient, its also extremely simple to use. Whether you need 12 cups of coffee a week or in a day, this grinder has got your back.
Don't worry, we'll talk more about this later on. If you are looking for the best coffee mill with consistent results, why not give this one a try? Here is a comprehensive krups gx5000 review.
The Krups Specs
Best Features Of The Krups Coffee Grinder
One of the best features of the krups black coffee mill its ease of use. Since the product is equipped with a large capacity hopper, filling the grinder with your favorite coffee beans and getting 12 cups worth of coffee or more are extremely easy.
We'll go into detail about the different parts soon, but for now just know that using the product is as simple as inserting your favorite coffee beans, choosing the grind size, and pressing the power button.
Gone are the days where you need to hold a button for coffee to grind. With the Krups GX5000, you'll be able to sit back and relax after pressing the power button.
If you'll like to stop the krups professional burr grinder before the desired numbers of cups has been made, simply press the power button again. Yes, it's really that easy!
Cool & Durable Design:
When you look at the Krups GX5000 coffee grinder, you will immediately think of a bad boy. Along with being black and stylish, the elegant-looking krups black coffee grinder is designed to significantly enhance your kitchen.
There are several components of the product, and each part serves an important purpose.
With the Krups GX5000 burr grinder, you’ll never have to ask the eternal question “How many coffee beans should I place inside the container?” That’s because the product offers you the opportunity to select the number of coffee cups you’ll like to make by using the handy cups selection feature.
Most importantly, you no longer have to perform math equations to determine the amount of coffee grinds to place in the machine.
For an extremely controlled and consistent grind, you can use the fineness selector. The machine offers 45 grind settings of fineness that are divided into 9 levels.
Since you'll have complete control over your grind, you can go from a fine to coarse blend in a matter of seconds.
Because the manufactures placed an emphasis on safety when creating this product, there's not much that can go wrong while the coffee mill is in use.
For starters, the coffee grinder will not work if the lid of the hopper is not securely placed. In addition, the product will automatically stop once when the designated quality is achieved.
Quality of Taste:
When reviewing good coffee burr grinders, the quality of taste should definitely be noted.
To ensure that the ground coffee is always fresh and flavorful, the krups burr grinder is equipped with an anti-static coffee container.
What Types Of Coffee Maker Is Krups Suited For?
The great thing about the GX5000 is that virtually all brewing styles are at your fingertips, so the product is suited for any type of coffee you can imagine.
From espresso, drip coffee makers to French press coffee, you won't want to miss out on the many different brewing opportunities.
Krups GX5000 Professional Electric Coffee Burr Grinder Pro Tips
- After grinding the coffee, consider storing the grinds in a bean container vault to maintain optimal freshness and flavor.
- Although the krups burr coffee grinder is equipped with a sophisticated burr mill system to prevent overheating, you shouldn't overtax the machine by brewing more than a few times a day.
- The machine does have its limits despite its amazing features. If the coffee grinder does accidentally overheat, the overheat protective device will shut the product down automatically. The stainless steel machine should be given at least a thirty minute break before restarting.
- To ensure that the machine is running on optimal capacity, always make sure that the coffee bean hopper is closed tightly, and the ground coffee holder is securely placed in the grinder's body.
- If you want your krup coffee grinder to last for many years, you'll want to regularly clean the coffee grinder with the black brush that comes with the product. Because of its convenient size, the black brush makes maintaining this stainless steel product easy as it can reach every part of the machine. Get your 12 cups of coffee or more without the burr grinders slowing down.
The Downside Of This Professional Burr Grinder
- As compared to other good home coffee burr grinders that you can find in the market, this product may not be able to produce grinds that satisfy everyone's taste buds, according to many krups gx5000 reviews.
- While some reviewers loved the flavor of the grinds that was produced by the machine, other found that they needed to add more milk and sugar to make the strong and bitter-tasting coffee more enjoyable.
- The grind size knob has a tendency to be a bit sticky, so you may need to use some extra force to slide the knob to your preferred setting.
How to Clean Krups Coffee Grinder
- Before cleaning this product, make sure that you unplug the krups burr grinder from the power socket.
- The next step is to discard any remaining coffee from the coffee holder. Not only will this important step prevent degradation, it'll also ensure that the flavor of your coffee is always wonderful.
- After adjusting the fineness selector to the fine position, remove the upper burr by grasping the winglets of the top mill with your fingers and then turn clockwise and lift it vertically.
- A cleaning brush should be used to clean the top burr while a slightly wet cloth is perfect for cleaning the inside of the coffee bean hopper.
- The slightly wet cloth can also be used to clean the ground coffee dispenser and the exterior of the coffee grinder.
- After adjusting the fineness selector to the coarse mode, replace the upper burr into its original position and then turn it anti-clockwise.
Popular Competitors In This Range
- Capresso Infinity Burr Grinders: Slightly inferior to top models, but the product offers a drinkable cup of coffee when in a pinch.
- Cuisinart DBM 8 Deluxe Grind: Although the product makes a great cup of coffee, the machine is a little pricey.
- On Barista Brain Conical Burr Grinder: The product can be a bit noisy; however, the machine is easy to use and produces great coffee. You can also check some other competitors in our review of best burr coffee grinder.
The Krups GX5000 is an extremely powerful product that is specifically designed to quickly and efficiently grind your coffee just the way you like it.
According to many past customers, the krups professional burr grinder should last at least ten years if the coffee grinder is regularly maintained and cleaned.
As far as best coffee grinders are concerned, the GX5000 is one of the few machines that offers excellent grinder technology at an extremely competitive price. Definitely worth your time and money.